- Enrollment in Energy Studies for the Class of 2025 will take place during the Fall 2022 semester. The application deadline will be announced by the Dean’s Office and posted here.
- Regular enrollment for the Class of 2024 took place in the Fall 2021 term.
- Because of the extraordinary circumstances of the last two academic years, applications for late enrollment from Class of 2023 and 2024 are still being accepted.
- Interested students should download the application form below and follow the instructions. With the phase out of “Unofficial Academic Records”, students should attach a recent Course Audit to the completed application.
- Applications can be sent by email to the Energy Studies director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no required gateway course for Energy Studies.