- Enrollment in Energy Studies for the Class of 2025 will take place during the Fall 2022 semester. The tentative deadline is October 31. The official deadline will be announced early in the Fall term by the Dean’s Office.
- Regular enrollment for the Class of 2024 took place in the Fall 2021 term.
- Because of the extraordinary circumstances of the last two academic years, applications for late enrollment from Class of 2023 and 2024 are still being accepted.
- Interested students should download the application form below and follow the instructions. With the phase out of “Unofficial Academic Records”, students should attach a recent Course Audit to the completed application.
- Applications can be sent by email to the Energy Studies director, email@example.com.
There is no required gateway course for Energy Studies.